USA will win 2Q13 for an unprecedented 28th consecutive quarter as the #1 ad-supported cable entertainment network in prime among total viewers with 2.7 million. USA’s newest original series, GRACELAND, a provocative drama about the intricate lives of undercover agents from the creator of White Collar, debuted to a strong premiere (5MM P2+ / 1.7MM P18-49 / 1.8MM P25-54).
– USA is the #1 cable network for the 8th second quarter in a row among total viewers (P2+) for 2Q13.
– GRACELAND’s premiere is one of cable’s top 5 most-watched new scripted dramas to date for 2013.
– Burn Notice, Royal Pains, and GRACELAND are among the top ten basic cable scripted series in total viewers. For P18-49 and P25-54, USA has more scripted hours in the top ten than any other basic cable network with Burn Notice (2.1MM P18-49 / 2.3MM P25-54), PSYCH (1.8MM P18-49 / 1.8MM P25-54) and GRACELAND (1.6MM P18-49 / 1.7MM P25-54).
– USA’s powerful slate of originals include: Burn Notice (5.7 MM), Royal Pains (5MM), GRACELAND (4.35MM), PSYCH (4MM), Necessary Roughness (3.6MM) and WWE Raw (4.6MM).
– USA’s successful summer continues with the launch of its new reality competition series SUMMER CAMP on July 11th. Covert Affairs and USA’s #1 original scripted series SUITS, return on July 16th.
Note: Data reflects the most up-to-date M-Su 8-11p time period data with all DVR playback information available at this time, which includes Live+7 for all possible dates, Live+3 for dates when Live+7 is not available and Live+Same for dates when Live+3 is not available.
About USA Network
The #1 network in all of basic cable for six consecutive years and an unprecedented seven straight summers, USA Network is seen in over 102 million U.S. homes. USA is a leader in scripted programming with a powerful stable of originals, spectacular live television and is home to the best in blockbuster theatrical films, a broad portfolio of acquired series and entertainment events. A trailblazer in digital innovation and storytelling, USA is defining, driving and setting the industry standard for Social TV. USA is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal. The award-winning website is located at http://www.usanetwork.com. Characters Welcome.
Source: USA press release, 6/25/13