The Clarksville Department of Electricity began operations in December, 1938. The department’s service area includes all of the 100 square miles located within the boundaries of the city of Clarksville and 960 miles of fiber optic cable are maintained.
A board of five local business people, appointed by the mayor and city council, governs the policies of CDE Lightband.
Clarksville Department of Electricity
P.O. Box 31509
Clarksville, TN 37040-0026
For More Information Visit:
< Return to List