Number of Openings
Viamedia is seeking a motivated sales leader to drive both direct and indirect digital sales efforts across a multi-market region. The expectations of this position are to focus on individual digital sales as well as digital sales support/training of Viamedia’s existing traditional spot cable sales teams (cross platform television & online) across the Greater Evansville, Indianapolis, Terre Haute IN & Nashville TN markets. The successful applicant will maintain a professional image, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction servicing both internal and external customers. Should be detail oriented with strong time management, presentation and organizational skills. Be responsible for client relationships, driving advertising sales in designated market areas, communicate clearly with production/creative teams, display strong strategic thinking/analytical skills and be able develop cross-screen/cross-device recommendations to address client needs. Post sale task management/execution are also very important and include collections, analysis and communication with internal support teams, traditional spot cable sales teams and external clients/agencies. Strong leadership, persuasion and interpersonal skills are all a must.
Viamedia’s digital team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team. For this position we are committed to finding a consultative dealmaker with the ability to manage existing accounts, source new clients and build a revenue pipeline, turning prospects into partners. If you want to join our team of creative, passionate people who are developing leaders in the local cross screen digital landscape, then we want to talk with you.
We provide a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are prepared to create new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING*
– Achievement of revenue goals for the Viamedia Online suite of products (Search, Video and Mobile)
– Effectively lead, train and support indirect sales teams across a designated region
– Assist in penetrating agency & local direct accounts to identify key decision makers along with developing and maintaining lasting business relationships
– Work in complex and changing media environment
– Exhibit exceptional strategic sales, marketing and persuasion skills
– Identify new potential online products and serve as a liaison between Viamedia senior management and new technology vendors/partners
– College degree with related direct
sales / sales management experience
– 5+ years sales experience in digital media. Will have an established
sales record with appropriate customer relationships.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and maintain
self-assurance through difficult business situations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required of the job.
Note Viamedia may change the requirements of this position at any time at their
discretion. Viamedia is an equal opportunity employer.
For More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer
< Return to List