Number of Openings
JOB SUMMARY Viamedia is the leading independent cable advertising representation firm in the US, giving video providers across the country dependable, high-quality representation of their advertising inventory. Viamedia is focused on driving revenue through the power of media, offering a full turn-key solution with a comprehensive suite of services in both the cable and digital advertising area
The Business Intelligence Group is seeking a Developer to work in conjunction with existing Departments to provide design recommendations and develop solutions to support the emerging digital sales platforms. This role will focus on end to end solutions for impression based sales models to include advertising campaign performance. Web Development, data management, API integrations will be required for this emerging line of business.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
– Develop applications per customer requirements using industry standard processes/methodologies, more specifically ASP.NET, VB.NET, and IIS.
– Support and augment existing application systems
– Provide support for data cleansing and import from a variety of vendors into local databases.
– Ensure data integrity and accuracy
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING*
– Proficient in developing, implementing, and supporting desktop and web applications using Microsoft Technologies like VB.NET, ASP.NET, IIS, and SQL Server.
– Experience using ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit
– Ability to work with multiple instances of large SQL Server databases
– Experience importing and exporting large datasets from disparate data sources from SQL Server
– Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and some proficiency with VBA
– Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
– Be able to work in a team environment as well as independently
? Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate well with others
? Strong written and verbal communication skills
? BS/MS preferably in a technology discipline or equivalent experience
? Experience with Windows PowerShell and Task Scheduling
? Basic experience with Windows Server and SQL Server maintenance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. Note Viamedia may change the requirements of this position at any time at their discretion. Viamedia is an equal opportunity em
For More Information: email@example.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer
< Return to List