We will deliver marketing and advertising solutions for our customers while generating income and increasing value for our MVPD partners, our employees, shareholders and communities.
We will accomplish our mission through a commitment to quality, excellence and effective communication with our customers and our people.
Our Commitment to Service
At Viamedia, It’s About the Customer…and as a Viamedia advertiser, we are devoted and dedicated to your business needs.
This is why we pledge to you:
- To strive to provide world class customer service
- To employ friendly, efficient and helpful team members
- To listen openly to feedback and be quick to act when needed
- To always put the customer first
- To expect only the best from our team
- To invest in enhanced opportunities for training, coaching, mentoring and industry involvement for our internal customers
- To embrace diversity and dedicate resources to offer equal employment opportunities to all
We will do this by providing every advertiser with the following:
Communication – As a valued client, you can be assured that your Viamedia Account Executive will be available to answer any questions you may have about your advertising campaign objectives, delivery and effectiveness. This includes a mid-campaign and post campaign review to discuss your overall marketing direction and expectations.
Make-Good Policy – In the event that your commercial does not air as scheduled, you will receive a make good in an equivalent or better time period.
We Want to Hear from You – As a Viamedia customer, you always have a voice. If you have any questions or concerns about your advertising or suggestions about how we can better support your business needs, feel free to contact us directly at 859-977-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If for some reason you don’t connect with someone immediately, you will get a call back within 24-hours guaranteed.
Our Commitment to our Community
Viamedia is committed to giving back to the community. Through a partnership with the Ad Council and leveraging cable television’s ability to reach local audiences, Viamedia provides support to family and community charities such as United Way, Feeding America and Goodwill.
Learn more about our partnership with Ad Council and Viamedia’s commitment to social causes here:
Read full press release here: Viamedia Announces $2 Million in Donated Advertising Time for Ad Council Campaigns that Address Social Causes
ABOUT THE AD COUNCIL
The Ad Council is a private, non-profit organization with a rich history of marshalling volunteer talent from the advertising and media industries to deliver critical messages to the American public. Having produced literally thousands of PSA campaigns addressing the most pressing social issues of the day, the Ad Council has affected, and continues to affect, tremendous positive change by raising awareness, inspiring action and saving lives. To learn more about the Ad Council and its campaigns, visit www.adcouncil.org, like them on Facebook.com/adcouncil, follow them on Twitter @adcouncil or view our PSAs on YouTube.
Learn more about these campaigns:
- Donated $1.1 Million in Advertising to Support Relief Efforts in Gulf Coast
- Donated Backpacks Full of Food Feeding More than 100 Kids in Fayette County
- Provided 25,000 meals those in need in Fayette, KY through Feeding America
- In partnership with No Kid Hungry, Viamedia’s Lexington team chose to “GO ORANGE” and raised over $2,000 to support Hunger Action Month
- Donated More than $2 Million in Advertising Time to Ad Council to Support Family & Community Charities
- Pledged To Donate More than $2 Million to Ad Council To Support United Way, Feeding America & Goodwill
- Donated More than $5,000 in Goods to help Louisiana Flood Victims